Global Artist Services offer a full range of services to musicians on tour to minimize costs, save valuable time and provide professional tour support for successful results.
- Tour management & Advancing
Our network of Tour Managers consists of highly experienced managers with 10 – 20 years of experience, all hand picked and highly recommended by Artists themselves.
From time to time we get contacted by Managers, Tour Managers or even Artists themselves requiring Tour advancing. We get this request either because a fellow colleague doesn’t have enough time to prepare a parallel tour or the Artist or Management company need assistance but don’t have the budget to take a Tour Manager on the road.
- Production management
- FOH & Monitor mixing – we supply FOH and Monitor engineers to any location
- Live location audio recording – we can organise and supply equipment and crew to record your show anywhere in the world
- Lighting designers and operators – our network of people have designed and operated some of the best shows in the world
- Back line hire – we have the outsource network to supply any back line being the latest in brands or vintage products, any place, any time
- Transportation – we can supply night liners/tour buses, vans, cars with or without chauffeur for any period of time. Last minute dedicated delivery service can also be organised
- Merchandise – we can provide the merchandise you wish to sell on tour or give advice on which merch is the most requested, depending on the territory. We have in house designers who can provide solutions and create a unified identity of your merchandise. Printing on all materials is also included in our offer.
- Additional services – Carnet issuing, Visa advice, air & sea freight services, stagehands